Обратно към информацията за хотела

Отличен 8,1
Въз основа на 638 отзива

Последни коментари от клиенти

Изберете тип турист

от 638 отзива
  • Състояние/Чистота на хотела 8,5
  • Удобства 7,5
  • Местоположение 7,4
  • Комфорт/Стандарт на стаята 8,3
  • Работа на персонала 8,3
  • Съотношение цена-качество 8,4
  • Храна/Хранене 7,5

Svetlana B.
01 август 2012
Красивый отель, великолепный бассейн
Отдыхали мы семьей - папа, мама, тетя и взрослая дочь. Отель очень понравился, супер бассейн, из которого не хотелось вылезать, удобные номера, жаль только что не на 1-м этаже - так бы просто выходили из номера сразу к бассейну =))) Приятно удивило что предоставили вместо улучшенных номеров - номера делюкс. Не понравился пляж рядом, но отель возил на другой на своем автобусе.

Alexander K.
02 март 2012
Замечательный отель на 5 звезд
Красивые номера,территория,бассейны,хороший ресторан.
при заселении в отель нам предоставили номер deluxe, хотя бронировали superior. номер очень большой, красивый. в отеле понравилось всё: территория, бассейн, дизайн, тренажёрный зал. очень вкусно готовят в ресторане, цены приемлемые. очень доброжелательный персонал.

Jun O.
10 юли 2016
Convenient and romantic
Great room, perfect for couples. Hotel provides shuttle services to nearby beaches such as Nai Harn and Yanui, and it is close by to the famous Phromthep Cape viewpoint.

Mark S.
04 юли 2016
Terrible hotel
We had a really bad stay at this hotel. Aircon didn't work. Multiple power cuts. Rooms dirty and run down. Staff unfriendly and unhelpful. We won't be back, that's for sure?

Mark S.
30 юни 2016
Absolutely terrible experience
Booked two double rooms, with double beds as I have teenage kids. On check in found it was a king size bed, with two mattress on it. As this was was not acceptable I had to book another room at an extremely expensive price (3 times the original booked rate). This hotel has no room with double beds- even though they advertise that. The air-conditioning did not work- took 8 hours to get resolve in 35 degree heat during the night. The power keep cutting out, power cuts more than 5 times a day. Advertised high speed internet, however, 95% of the time there was no internet and the other 5% it was extremely slow. Advertised a "Kid's Club" however the Kids club is an old plastic slide-disgraceful and just a con. The hotel in general is run down and dirty, lots of items broken or not working. Breakfast was at best average. Staff were very unhelpful and unfriendly. I can honestly say it was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at and being an airline pilot I have stayed at a few. Very happy to leave, and definitely wont be back!

25 юни 2016
I really like this hotel. Everything is same as website . If people whoever like quiet place , here is a recommend hotel. Only thing is the hotel shuttle is for some other beach not go to popular area like patong.karon. But also can enjoy the Rawai beach just nearby the hotel , less than five mins walk.

Ding-Yang A.
23 юни 2016

jinying C.
12 юни 2016
every think keep not so clean ,won't come back again

Chonlatorn P.
10 юни 2016
Very good
The wifi is very poor

05 юни 2016
huge pool and big room
hotel for relax and nice pool





Настанете се тук и изберете предпочитаната от вас програма: